Embedding a YouTube video is a great way to add content to your site. It also saves hosting bandwidth, speeds up your upload, and gives more visibility to your website. To add the video, you can watch the movie below or follow the outlined steps at the bottom of the page.
1. Go to www.youtube.com
2. Browse their website until you find a video you like to add (or you can upload one)
3. Press the <Embed>
button below the video, as shown below:
This will drop down a menu and give you some options.
4. Select any options including player control color, window size, etc. you like
5. Click the code to highlight it, as show below:
6. Right-click and select Copy
7. Minimize the window
8. Open Web Easy and load your document
9. Navigate to the page you would like to add the video to
10. Go to Insert -> Text -> Plain Text
11. Click your page to add the text box
12. Double-click the textbox and type in something like "YouTube Video"
13. Click the text box so it has the grey dotted-borders around it, as shown below (IMPORTANT):
14. From the menu bar, go to Tools -> Custom Script Assistant
15. Right-click the Contents window, select Paste
This should enter the YouTube code you copied from thier website.
16. Press Ok
You can now preview the website (pressing F8 or Build -> Preview Site) or upload it to the internet to see the video.
Note: You may have to adjust the position of the textbox if the video is off center.